Victoria's Bridal Couture brings you Wedding Gown Preservation - Traditional. Prepaid bridal gown cleaning and preservation. White gloss finish preservation chest. Convenient Carrying Handle. Redesigned (NEW) deluxe shipping container. $500 Declared Value. 20-year Certificate of Guarantee. Anti-Sugar treatment. Gown will be steam pressed. Prepaid shipping both ways. Add 3 additional accessories at no extra charge. (clean your choice gloves, bag, detachable train, garter, veil, headpiece and many other wedding accessories.) |
1. Order your gown preservation kit from VictoriasBridalCouture.com.
2. Your gown preservation kit includes: cleaning order/instruction form, stickers to mark stains, plastic bag to wrap your gown, twist tie to close plastic bag, box to ship your gown to Wedding Gown Preservation Company, tape to seal box and pre-paid UPS and FedEx shipping labels to Wedding Gown Preservation Company.
3. Look beautiful wearing your wedding gown on your wedding day!
4. After your wedding or when you return from your honeymoon, carefully look over your wedding gown. Use the stain stickers to mark any spots, dirt or stains you see. You don't have to mark the hem as dirty - everyone's hem gets dirty and the folks at Wedding Gown Preservation Company know to always pay special attention to the hem.
5. Fill out the Wedding Gown Preservation Company's order/instruction form and the return shipping label. If you want to have your veil and garter cleaned, there is a place to add those items.
6. Place your gown and any other items (veil and/or garter) into the plastic bag. Close the bag with the twist-tie provided.
7. Place plastic bag into box. Seal box with tape provided or use your own tape.
8. Decide if shipping UPS or FedEx is more convenient for you. Tear off the small tracking receipt tag from the shipping label and keep it for your records. Then place the appropriate shipping label on the box.
9. Take box to any Mail Boxes Etc. (or any package shipping store), take directly to any UPS or FedEx terminal, give box to any UPS or FedEx driver, take the box to your work (if your employer has UPS or FedEx service) at no charge to your employer or you, take to any grocery store that accepts UPS or FedEx packages, or call 1-800-PICKUPS, or 1-800-GoFedEx and UPS or FedEx will go to your home (a service charge may apply when calling UPS).
10. You're Done!